My parents and my little sister, Jadeyn, came to Europe for a couple of weeks. We played really hard and traveled lots! We picked them up from the airport and drove straight to Paris! Paris was a beautiful city with a lot to see. We LOVED the Eifel Tower, and I'm sure we could've stayed at the Louvre for the entire day-- actually I think we did. The people were all beautiful, and well put together. The pastries were unforgetable, and the macaroons were awesome! We went to several fun places in Germany the following week. My Dad served his mission over here, so it was fun to go to some of the places he served in. We actually found the very apartment where he lived in Regensburg. I'm so glad they came! We loved having them here. Reilyn loves my mom to pieces and she would wake up with a huge smile on her face everyday they were here. Kedric, however was a little hesitant and when he would wake up and see my mom, he'd look at her like, "why are you still here?" It was funny, but I think he finally warmed up to her the day she was leaving!
I've put some of the Paris pictures on a slideshow, and I'll get the London pictures up soon.
www.designedphotography.com/ParisSlideshow
4 comments:
Kailey-I loved your slide show-you are so talented! Those pics were beautiful. We are winding down here in VA, dave has 6 working days left in the clinic and then he starts to out process-we leave April 4 to drive back home and we are both so excited. No job or house yet, but we have 73 days of leave saved up so we will be okay for a while...can't wait to see you guys again!
Ok! Hello! That was so cool and professional. Don't tell the peeps, but your pics blew Jadeyn and Mom's out of the water. I even put it to a link on our blog. Love ya sis! Btw, I think we all got your sicknesses; all the way from Germany. Families know how to share everything! :)
Holy Cow!! Your pictures are so cool. You made them go so fast though. It totally gave me the chills thinking of how much fun it was and that I was actually seriously there. And yeah obviously your pictures are better (heather), cuz you have an awesome camera. It was such a cool slideshow. It's crazy to think that was only a glimpse of what we saw. It was so cool! I'm so glad I had the chance to come and that we got to do it with you and your family. I want some of those pictures too! You know, my photgenic "senior pics." haha, But I do love that one picture of us in front of the lourve doing our model poses. Well love ya, this is like a whole nother email!
Jadeyn
Okay great job on those pictures they look they the stuff you see in magazines. I have a count down chain in my house until I get there. I'm getting extremely excited. I doubt that I will look anything like the people in Paris or all of Europe. I will be dressing for comfort plus we are limited on our bags on the small flight to Switzerland. Holy Crap I can hardly wait to put my arms around your little adorable family. Kedric is so cute in is hat and coat. Kailey your parents are such a cute couple.
Post a Comment