I figured since I had been tagged twice I should probably follow through... I was tagged by Kim and Kristen to post the 4th image from my 4th photo folder. Well this was of some other people from a photo shoot, so I decided to go to the 4th folder from my personal pictures and this is what I got! This is from Reilyn's 4th Birthday party when we were here in Washington last summer. The are playing a game of "Oink, piggy, oink." Taryn is spinning Reilyn around. I don't know why Ceci has a bat. It looks like she's ready to hit Reilyn who is blind-folded. The bat is NOT part of the game! We always have fun with everyone!! So I tag Taryn (since she's in this picture) and Heather.
4 comments:
Yeah, thanks for playing along with us.
Kedric is such a little stud! I can totally relate Lydia's personality with his at this age -- sweetness and nastiness! Keep posting - it's so fun to hear from you.
What a good sport you are! :) That is funny that the bat became such a focal point in the picture and it is a mystery...ha ha ha.
Ok! Here I go...
Post a Comment