Well, I guess it's time that I play catch up!! We had so much fun being home for Christmas this year. We went to my parents for Christmas Eve and slept there so that Santa could come to their house. We missed being so far away especially at Christmas time, so it was extra special this year. Here's a few pictures to remember the festivities!
Looking out the window and seeing the first snow of the season still gets me excited!!
Of course we had to build a snowman. This one was a pretty funky one, but we still loved her!Kedric loved the snow, and would call it, "snowman" anytime he saw snow. He loved eating it too and would beg for some before we went anywhere in the car. Then he realized that he could get it himself. We did catch him with brown snow a couple of times! MORE SNOW!! We had about 8 inches this day, and then about 1/2 inch of frozen snow on top of the powder. Reilyn has a sheet of the frozen snow.
Reilyn was chosen to receive the Renaissance award at school. This is given to only 2 students in each class who show great qualities of leadership across the board! Nice work Reilyn!!
My mom had all the grandkids come to her house to make ginger bread cookies for Santa. They had so much fun! What a fun tradition! My Grandma Facer used to do this with us and I remember always trying to decorate mine the most creative!


Kedric LOVED Santa this year! Can you tell?

Christmas Eve is filled with TRADITIONS!! We start the program with fun songs and can't forget "My Suit is RED, I drive a funny SLED!" Dad always makes us laugh so hard, this year the grandkids realized how funny Grandpa really is! Then of course the Dollies (who were super cute this year), the Elves, and the Trees (Vogue style).


My cute mom and her side kick, Reilyn. Thanks for keeping the traditions alive Mom!!


Cute little Mary and Joseph (and the donkey).

Pajamas!! We all got the same pajamas for ourselves. We bought them separately too and didn't even know that we all had the same ones until we unwrapped them. It brought back memories of growing up. I'm remembering the polka dot PJ's.... :)
Kedric is making sure his stocking is ready for Santa!

Christmas morning! Did Santa come? Waiting at the top of the stairs....

Christmas morning! Did Santa come? Waiting at the top of the stairs....
He sure did!!


I love the Magic of the Christmas season. I am sad that it's over. Like the Forgotten Carol, I cry the day that I take the tree down!! Can't wait for next year!!










2 comments:
You DO have some good pictures. Way better than mine. I guess you are the photographer! So cute! Please send me some! Especially any of the girls laughing since I'm still having trouble finding some. Thanks!
Way to post, btw!
Post a Comment