Saturday, April 03, 2010

Crazy


It was Crazy Hair Day at Reilyn's School today. She rocked this look!! I loved that she wasn't embarrassed to go to school like this!

4 comments:

Warren and Kristen Jones said...

Oh my goodness, I think that Breanne should try Reilyn's hairstyle. Way to go Reilyn!

Jadeyn said...

Hahaha Yay Reilyn!! Tell her to keep it up with dressing up for spirit days at school!!! :) Love it!

Elizabeth said...

Ahhh that is too funny! What a cute girl. I love all the pics below. Maci is so cute and round already!! I bet you are loving having her out of your tummy. I am only 18 wks along and it's just so "blahhh". I want to enjoy pregnancy but I'm constantly sick and chubby. Blahhh. Your top toe pic is so cute!

Rachel said...

Love love love her hair! She is such a fun girl! And your pictures of Maci are adorable, I love her fat cheeks, so squeezeable!