Monday, May 03, 2010

Cuties

Maci is 3 months old now!! I can't believe how fast its gone by. She is such a GOOD baby! She sleeps through the night, for 7-8 hours each night. She hardly ever cries. When she wakes up from a nap so just lays in her crib looking around. She's such a blessing! I just love her so much! She loves to talk and has such a cute little smile. She gets embarrassed sometimes and turns her head to the side when she smiles. I'll have to get some pictures of her smiling, although it's hard because when I pull out the big camera, she just gets a confused look on her face!
Kedric is pretty cute too!  He's even cute when he's mad. :)
(Reilyn's cute too- of course, I just don't have a picture of her.)

1 comment:

Alex and Heather said...

Model mania! Such cute pics of the kiddos! And, I love the one at the top of your blog, too. When did you do that?