Saturday, April 22, 2006

Easter Pictures!


The base had an Easter Egg hunt, this is Reilyn before the hunt standing in front of the field of eggs! She was so excited.



Reilyn getting all the eggs she could-- she found 26 eggs!
They had a "Kinderfest" with a bunch of blow up toys for the kids. Reilyn loved it. She kept going and going and going.



Reilyn just finished going down the slide, and ready to go again.




James was getting pretty worn out-- but he was having a blast too!

We had a good Easter. We did miss rolling the eggs down the hills with my family. Reilyn loved finding all the eggs all over the house. James got frustrated because his Easter basket was hidden, and he couldn't find it for a while. We told Reilyn the Easter story, and it's been fun to watch her learn and enjoy learning. We've realized how well she remembers things. When I was putting Reilyn to sleep on Easter night, she told me, "Mom, I love Easter!" That's when I knew it was a good Easter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are adorable! ;o)