Monday, December 25, 2006

I watched little Jack, my friend's little baby, yesterday. He's about 6 weeks younger than Kedric. I had to take a picture of them together. So I got a little taste of what having twins would be like! Well-- anytime that I would hold Jack, Kedric would cry. He was jealous! :) It was funny. I don't think I could have twins-- and all the respect to you Heather! I want to see more pics of Eva and Maya. I'm glad your lights are on. Only a few more days until Christmas! We have our Ward Christmas party tomorrow night. I'm the Activities Chairperson (without a committee), so we've been busy getting that ready. I think it will be a good one. James gets to go out on Satuday and be "Santa" with his young men. They are going to deliver some boxes of gifts to some families in our ward. Reilyn is getting really excited about Christmas. This will be a fun year with her. Kedric is getting bigger and bigger! He has the biggest tummy. He's been trying to sit-- but his stomach is so big- he always falls back. He's starting to laugh and loves to smile. He loves Reilyn and gets so excited to see her. We're having fun with her. We'll talk to ya on Christmas!! Love ya all!



One of Reilyn's better pictures

No comments: