Monday, December 25, 2006

Reilyn's Birthday

I've added some pictures from Reilyn's Birthday party from last week. We had a "Messy" party. The kids went to town on the finger paints, then we had them make playdough. Some of the little kids weren't to thrilled about this one. We had a pinata-- which was the hit of the party. In order to break it open James had to help Reilyn, and ended up throwing her to the ground while hitting it-- so she sat there cying while all the other kids were hoarding the candy! It was sad-- but you couldn't help but laugh. After her party was over, I was talking with Reilyn, and she said, "How old am I now mom?" I told her she was three, and then she broke down, and said, "I don't want to be three, I still just want to be two and a half!"





No comments: