We went the a park last week that had some huge slides. I don't know if you can see how tall this one was in the picture. But we had a lot of fun! It took me a couple minutes to go down one of them that went straight down! Reilyn was really brave and went down a couple by herself.



Yesterday, the base had the "Kinder Olympics." Heres of few pictures of Reilyn doing some of the events.





We made Reilyn's hair really curly for church today. She looked so cute. It was a little frizzy-- but I had to take some pictures of her.



And then there is cute little "Chubby Cheeks." That's what Reilyn calls him. His first tooth finally came in this week and he's been feeling it with his whole fist. I love this first picture where he is flaring his nortrils! In the last picture, you can kinda see his little tooth. It's a little white spec. :)



2 comments:
Oh do we have the cutest grandkids in the world!! Such fun pictures! We miss you guys and can't wait to have you here in Seattle for a few weeks. Thanks for keeping us up tp date on the fun things that you are doing. Reilyn, you look like Jadeyn and your mom used to look when they were little girls. I love your white dress! You look like an angel. Kedric is darling. I love his big eyes and his little white tooth. How can he be so big?
We love you tons,
Mom and Dad (Grandma and Grandpa)
They are so stinkin darling! Reilyn looks so cute with her hair like that, it reminded me of McCalle when she was little. Kedric is so funny! Looks like you are all doing really good. Love you!
Post a Comment