Sunday, May 27, 2007

May Pictures

Spring time in Germany is absolutely beautiful. It's so amazing to drive through the country and see the beautiful colors. There are "fields of gold" intertwining with the greens making it look like a big quilt. Here's a glimpse of the beauty.


James was able to get eye surgery at the beginning of the month, so we've been back and forth to Landstuhl quite a few times this month. This is a picture of James the last night he had to wear glasses. (yes, he is giving them the finger)

We went to see Toby Keith in concert on Friday. He came to one of the US Airfields over here. This is his 5th tour for the troops. It was really warm, but we had a good time.

Kedric thinks he is so cool when he has Daddy's sunglasses on.




4 comments:

beck said...

Hi Cousins!!! I just started a blog and remembered you guys had one so I wanted to look at it! I love the pics! Your baby is sooo cute and chubby! Hope you guys are having fun over there! It looks like it!

beck said...

Oh yeah and I wanted to tell you my URL. www.beckyglauser.blogspot.com

beck said...

I know! It is fun way to stay in touch. To link other pages to your page you just go to your Dashboard, then click Settings, then the tab Template. Then there should be a little box on the left side that says "Add a page element" and then a box will open up and you can add whatever you want to you page. There is a links list there. It is pretty self-explanatory from there.

Do any of you other family members have a blog?

Taryn said...

Too cute! Kedric looks adorable in the sunglsses. He's getting so big!