Sunday, April 08, 2007

Frohe Ostern!

Happy Easter! Here are some pictures from the past week and Easter!


Kedric has outgrown his little baby bath, so we've started putting him in the bath with Reilyn.








We took these pictures after church today. You can see Reilyn's little Easter dress. Kedric didn't get a new outfit, because we couldn't find one cute enough.



Earlier this week, the base had an Easter Egg hunt. We had to take this picture quickly because the Kedric was too heavy for the Easter Bunny!


Reilyn's preschool teacher, Ms Marigia. They adore each other!

Easter Morning! Reilyn was pretty excited when she found some money in some of the eggs!

Kedric's basket was hidden in his Exersaucer.




Kedric with grass on his head!


1 comment:

Duludes said...

Okay, those where some dang cute pictures. I loved the one where Kedric is the easter egg in the gigantic basket. Okay actually I loved every single picture. My niece and nephew are so adorable.
Here is a question how do I put your blog as a link on my blog? Hopefully it's not hard.
Love you guys
Keep posting pictures I live for them!!