Monday, August 13, 2007

Our trip to the States

I'm not sure why these pictures turned out all pixelated on the slide-show, but you get the idea. We had so much fun spending time with our families. We miss everyone already! There are several pictures on this slide show, so if you get bored watching it we won't be mad. :) Enjoy! Thanks Marta for the idea of the slideshow!

2 comments:

Duludes said...

I loved it. Are you kidding me with there being to many pictures! Not enough I say. Post more. You got alot of great pic. Some great ones of Kayden. I loved the ones of Kedric with your grandpa and your dad. He is so handsome in red. Wow!!! Don't worry I stole the slide show from other peoples blogs. Now if I can just figure out how to post my music playlist that I stole from someones blog. Anyway Im glad you got the pictures up. I have been waiting, all though they make me want to cry because I miss you guys we had so much fun and we LOVE are niece and nephew so much. Hugs and Kisses

Unknown said...

I missed you!?! :o( So sad. Hopefully next time we can get together. The photos are great.