Halloween was fun for the kids. We went "trunk" or treating on base. It took us about 20 minutes and Reilyn filled up 2 bags! Everyone was just putting handfuls of candy in her bags. There were probably only about 25 cars, and she got a ton of candy! But it was nice because we didn't have to endure the cold too long! Kedric was a lion, and he just had fun watching all the kids who were dressed up. Reilyn was Violet from the Incredibles. (We thought she looked more like Dash with her short blonde hair.) Then we came home and had Chili and cornbread-- thanks for the fun tradition mom! This year, the chili turned out MUCH better than last year's!
GUILTY!!
This is Kedric's favorite thing to do! He gets all quiet and then when I check to see what he's doing, sure enough, he's gotten into my wallet. This was the first time he found the cash though, probably, because I usually don't have any!
Here's some cute pictures I captured of Kedric earlier this week.




6 comments:
CUTE! Your kids are way too cute. I love them. Kedric looks happy and healthy, that makes me so happy! :)
Ahh they look so cute in their costumes! Reilyn DOES look like Dash - love it. I can't wait to go see your pics of Italy now...I'm going to be so jealous. Jed and I are planning a little tour of Europe/Est. Europe in May or June and leaving the kids behind with grandma. (We'll get plane tix with his frequent flyer miles). I'm nervous but it would be SO MUCH MORE FUN going just as a couple. The kids will survive back home, right?? Love those fall pics of Kedric.
Those are so stinkin darling! Ked looks like a little man! Reilyn looks big too. Wish we were by you to play! (Heather) *Some of the keys are working on the keyboard!
Way cute halloween kiddos. Wish they lived closer so they could of trick -or treated at my house.
Kailey!!!
I found your blog through your sister's site, and I am so glad I did! I can't believe how big Reilyn is. She isn't a little adorable baby anymore....she is a GORGEOUS girl now!! Your little boy is too stinkin cute! I am so glad you are doing wonderful. Take care girl!
Karine Waggoner
we have a blog at:
coreyandkarine.blogspot.com
Hey K - you're new pictures of the kids are sooooooo cute! I like your new blog layout. Now time to post! :) How are you doing with James being gone and all? We sure missed you this last weekend. Love ya
Post a Comment