Sunday, December 23, 2007

December Pictures

December has been a fun and eventful month so far, Christmas isn't even here yet! We've enjoyed it so far and are so excited for this next week!
These pictures are from our Ward Christmas Party. Reilyn sang with the Primary children. They were so cute!

Kedric and his buddy, Jack, were standing next to the stage wishing to be up there with all the "Big" kids!

These are Reilyn's best friends from church, Grace and Sam. Sam calls Reilyn his girlfriend, and actually asked her to marry him last week (in addition to another proposal from a boy in her preschool class)-- She told them both, "I don't think I want to marry you!" Let's just hope she keeps that up!

This was the Santa at the party. When he came out one of the German boys yelled, "Hey, Das ist Bruder Wenzel!" Then all the kids knew who he was!

Silly Kids!
Kedric is quite the climber, and he thinks he can do everything that Reilyn does. The other day I caught him in the bathroom sink. He had placed a box on top of the step ladder, so he could reach high enough to climb on to the counter! Am I in for it or what? Then as I was loading the dishwashing and went to put the soap in, I noticed that Kedric already tried to do this with his crackers! I'm so glad he wants to help!

Reilyn still loves all her babies...




I love that my kids are such good friends! Every morning, they love to sit on the couch and watch cartoons together.

Kedric is my little bookworm! When I'm processing my pictures and working on the computer, sometimes he gets really quiet, and I get nervous that he's making a huge mess...and come to find out, he's just sitting in Reilyn's room looking through books. The other picture shows his nasty lip he bit through a couple weeks ago. It's healing fine now--thank goodness! (If you click on it, you can see the picture a little bit bigger.)


Congratulations James!
James graduated from Warrior Leadership Course on December 12th. It was a month long course, and we missed him every day that he was gone! We went over for his graduation and did a little bit of Christmas shopping while we were on the BIG base over here in Germany! The graduation was cool, and I wish I would've brought my camera in to capture it, but I didn't--sorry! He looks so thrilled in this picture!

This was the Santa at James' work Christmas Party. Kedic was still scared of him-but I think I would be too if I was him. We don't get any real looking Santa's over here, they all look pretty fake! That's sometime we can look forward to when we're back in the states!
Reilyn's School Christmas concert...

We got to go on the "Nikolaus Wagen" with James' work group. It was cute, they had it all decorated and had juice and cookies at each seat.


6 comments:

Taryn said...

CUTE post. The kids are gettingo big. Maizyn is sitting here reading it with me. She's like, "Look! Chocolik! ( for Kedric ) and Rynin!" She knew exactly who they were. I'm glad you post new pictures so that they can still see eachother. We will miss you guys this week. Loves!

Alex and Heather said...

You guys are turning into a little European family. You are all so stylin! But, we can't wait til you come back to the states! Savor your experiences however. Somehow it's hard to remember what's important when we come back to the land of abundance!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, it is so cute. Can't believe how big Reilyn & Shark bait look, especially with her super cute haircut. Seeing all the pictures makes me miss Wuerzburg, it is so beautiful there. We miss you guys! lots of love
Rachel

Elizabeth said...

Ahh, so fun to see an update and all these cute pics. Sounds like you are busy with the family life and all the cute things the kids do and say. That second Santa did look pretty bad! I can't believe Kedric climbed into the sink like that! Sam is my climber too - it can be scary. I finally made my next lens purchase - the canon 24-70mm 2.8, L-series. Am I going to love it? It's so hard to decide when making these big purchases! But I definitely need a wide-angle zoom. I can't wait to get it.

Kim said...

Kedrick is getting so big, so fast! What cute kids, I wish you were closer...or I had more vacation days, cheaper air fare and the US dollar was worth more. But, since it isn't thanks for posting and keeping us up to date on the fun things your kids are doing and learning to do!

Love ya!

Becca & Joel said...

I love your bike!!! That is such a hot picture of you! I'm loving your blog and missing you guys!
Becca